Member of COSE
Maintain Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation policy
Our approach is to give you the following deliverables:
- Problem Analysis
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Design includes the use of Design Patterns
- Design for testability
- Design Review
- Screen Shots of demo application
- SQL Schema (if project requires)
- XML Data Design (if project requires)
- UML Diagrams which include
- Use Case
I have 20+ years of programming experience.
Here are the software programming deliverables:
- System implementation in Java, C#, Managed C++, or C++.
- Unit tests.
- Embedded System Software.
- Source code has full comments for all public interfaces. Complex
areas of private implementation are also commented. If you require
more commenting than that just let me know. The more documentation
there is for a system the better.
Scenario 1: Contract Programming.
You know what you want to build and need help to make it happen.
I come in and fill your need as you see fit as a programmer, a project
manager, a designer, or a test specialist.
Scenario 2: Independent Development
Customer presents a problem. I meet with you to gather the requirements
and document the design that is needed to solve the problem. At
the end of this process, you will have specifications for what the
software is to do, what the design is, and how it will integrate
with your current systems.
From there the software can be estimated. I'll provide you with
my estimate. You can take my delivered specifications to other firms
and have them bid on the job also.
If you have questions please don't hesitate to call or e-mail.